Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
MTST Automation Tester
- Develop automated testing scripts using Selenium (written locally then executed via VMs from a SaaS product (Saucelabs)
- Run automated test suites against multiple systems under test (SUT) and evaluate results
- Work with manual testing personnel to determine priorities for automation (both for initial script creation and updates after script breakage from system changes)
- Work with manual testing staff to interpret results and spawn defects as needed from runs of automated test suites
- Drive improvements to processes and tools, particularly cross-training automation skills to team members currently reliant on manual test methods
- Selenium and TestNG development - both screen-recording/editing and making substantial changes to scripts that require additional custom coding
- Strong programming skills in Java (Python may also be acceptable) along with experience with other software automation or performance testing tools may be an acceptable substitute for Selenium-specific experience
- Experience with SVN or similar version control environments (Mecurial, etc), Maven, and Jenkins
- Strong communications skills and ability to mentor less technical staff in automating manual test cases with basic methods (screen record)
- 5+ years of software development or automation testing experience
- Experience with Loadrunner, JMeter, SOAPUI/ReadyAPI, and similar tools
- Understanding of Healthcare.gov systems (whether direct experience on a Marketplace program team or experience with a State Exchange)
- Background on other CMS, HHS, Heatlh IT, or medicare/medicaid health plan experience that yields a contextual understanding of Healthcare.gov
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Job Function: Develops test plans and conducts testing activities on complex systems and subsystems to meet program requirements. Assists junior engineers in the development of test procedures and actual test conduct. Develops proposal inputs and presents them to department and program personnel. Generates reports and reviews documents generated by junior engineers. Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience. Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work