-Invented for Life- drives us at Bosch and our vision of future mobility. Autonomous vehicles will change the way we move. Bosch and Mercedes have partnered together to make this future a reality!
We are a growing team disrupting the Autonomous Driving revolution by solving some of the most challenging robotics and artificial intelligence problems. We are looking for visionaries in autonomous navigation systems with expertise in software development.
Research, develop, implement and evaluate algorithms in one or more of the following fields:
- Planning under uncertainty, probabilistic approaches in robotics, and novel ways for risk-aware intelligent decision making in uncertain environments
- Machine learning techniques for novel autonomous driving applications including traffic prediction and planning
- Kinodynamic motion planning
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Ph.D. in robotics, computer science, or engineering
- 3+ years of professional experience with software development for robotic systems
- Expertise in developing, understanding and implementing complex algorithms efficiently and correctly
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Excellent knowledge and proven expertise in at least one of the following fields: planning under uncertainty, traffic prediction, motion planning, machine learning
- Proven system integration and software architecture skills
- Excellent communication skills
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)