Proficiency in one of C, C++, and JAVA required. Experience with Android development required (more than 1 year preferred).
Linux OS experience required.
Should be able to design, code, and test SW modules independently. Experience with Git highly preferred.
Experience in embedded software development (Qualcomm, Samsung, TI OMAP/Jacinto, NXP imx6, Renesas, etc.) is preferred.
Knowledge and experience with camera/sensor/lens HW preferred.
Experience with camera/sensor driver is a plus. Proficiency in Python preferred.
The candidate is responsible for - designing (including creating design documents) and developing SW modules and tools for image processing and machine vision applications.
- developing image processing and machine vision applications for embedded systems.
- understanding existing image processing & vision algorithms and techniques and implementing them
- understanding basic theories/math behind image processing and machine vision
- setting up test & evaluation environment (HW & SW) for image processing and machine vision application
- writing documents and reports that summarize image processing and machine vision related technologies & platforms.