We are seeking an experienced Contact Center Specialist with expertise in Avaya to analyze, optimize and support contact center applications performance; make technical recommendations and drive solutions to technical problems; coordinates and supports all voice components including telephony contact center applications, process change requests and implement according to schedule using IT project management methodology.
- Provide daily technical support of the Contact Center applications, systems, and associated telephony sub systems;
- Document and organize existing and planned Contact Center operations and applications;
- Establish standards, policies, operating procedures, and requirements related to the operation of Contact Center applications;
- Manage call flow programming using vectors and vector directory numbers (VDNs);
- Analyze efficacy of contact center staffing and call processing modifications, including telecommuting usage;
- Develop, refine, and report on statistics for contact center operations and Interactive Voice Response (IVR), including occupancy, abandon rate, first call resolution, etc.;
- Perform capacity planning for contact center infrastructure;
- Coordinate Contact technology with IT staff, Customer Relations and other senior
- leadership & staff, and vendors;
- Manage full life cycle telephony projects including writing statements of work, evaluating proposals, recommending solutions and managing implementations post-award
Two (2) years Verint desktop analytics support experience; Two (2) years of experience with Avaya Elite Multichannel (EMC) 6.3/CCE Two (2) of experience with Avaya Call Management System (CMS) Bachelors degree in Information Technology or a related field;
- Five (5) years Avaya telephony support experience that includes:
- Two (2) years of experience with Avaya Communications Manager (CM) 6.2 or newer;
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please submit your resume in a word file.