We are seeking an Avaya Enterprise Architect – REMOTE who will act as an independent Architect and work on a project with the ability to guide the customer and cross-functional internal/partner teams for Cloud Architecture, Design, and Project plannings for a 12+ months contract assignment with extensions beyond.
Our client is a global leader in digital communications software, services, and devices, including contact center and unified communications
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day-to-day basis your work will include:
• Team lead role on a project with the ability to guide customer and cross-functional internal/partner teams for Cloud Architecture, Design and Project planning.
• Acts as an independent Architect and Design Lead in support of architecture designs to be consumed for global deployments of Avaya Unified Communications (UC) and Contact Center (CC) solutions.
• Individual contributor that architects, designs, and documents Avaya CC and UC solutions
o Solution/Application Overview and high-level call flow drawings
o Low-level design for all Avaya Aura solution components that includes (but not limited to) SIP and CM trunking, dial-plan, network region, IP workbooks, etc.
• 5+ years of proven industry experience working with Avaya solutions at architecture, design, configuration, and implementation.
• Ability to work independently and in the team environments as well as with discipline in a remote/home working environment.
• Willingness to travel based on project needs.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
Applicants with an associate degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.