Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Avaya Specialist
for a CONTRACT
assignment with one of our premier Healthcare
clients in Melville, NY
The Avaya Specialist will support the development and technical administration of enterprise Avaya Contact Center Platform. This specialist will collaborate with leadership, plan, oversee installation, maintenance and day to day operational support of contact center applications and hardware. This person will be expected to identifiy analyze and report/resolve issues, as prioritized to address department goals and business strategy. Responsibilities
- Provides on-site support for reporting and resolving end-user issues including equipment, database and training.
- Reports technical issues to appropriate vendor/support organization and collaborates with technical support and OCIO to resolve issues.
- Collaborates with leadership on new call flow development, engineering design and implementation.
- Creates technical documentation for application solutions including functional specifications, detailed design specifications and post deployment support documentation.
- Configures, integrates, tests, and deploys developed Contact Center Solutions.
- Partners with corporate IT peers and business units to define and document required solution functionality prior to development, during testing and deployment. Ensures overall business unit satisfaction with final solution.
- Provides clear and consistent communication with Project Teams and staff. Maintains application project timeline and budget.
- Collaborates with maintenance vendor account team on proposed solutions, scopes of work and level of effort definition for operational support and projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, required.
- Avaya Contact Center Certification, required.
- Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible technical administration contact center environment, required.
- Experience administering Avaya Contact Center Elite / EAS, Contact Center Advocate, CMS, CMS Supervisor, and WFO suite.
- Experience with deploying and supporting Avaya Elite Multi-channel, Portal with POM, and other Avaya advanced applications, preferred
- Experience with NEC call center technology, preferred
- Excellent technical leadership and problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer skills including excellent written and oral communications (in person and over the phone).
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com