3 Months Contract
- Responsible for the installation and management of security systems across the entire organization's network, including IDS, firewalls, log capture, etc. More of a engineer role than an auditor.
- Key skills required: Demonstrated experience in
- Centrify or any Multi Factor Authentication experience
- Identify Access Management solution such as Okta or any other SAML technologies.
- Data encryption using FIPS 140-2 for workstations, Servers and Disk storage equipment.
- Certificate Authority and SSL Certificate management
- Log Management using SIEM tools
- Documenting the Security Architecture, Writing incident Reports and change management.
- Azure/Cloud Architect along with security and experience in Routing, switching, Aruba Wireless, Firewall. vulnerability assessment.
- NIST frame work. LAN WAN,. Network Architecture Design and Implementation.
If you are interested/know some one please send resumes to lemmuyelu(dot)inaganti(at)yash(dot)com