We are conducting search for an Azure AD Admin who has experience migrating AD from Oracle IAM to Azure AD for one of our clients. This will be an on-site position based in Wilmington/Raleigh, North Carolina.
Position: Azure AD Admin
Location: Wilmington/Raleigh, North Carolina
Job Length: 3 Months+
Position Type: W2/C2C
- Administers, maintains, and supports the company's IT infrastructure platforms ensuring system availability, stability, security and ability to grow.
- Administers infrastructure platforms of existing and emerging technologies for compatibility and business alignment.
- Administers, engineers and implements solutions for services including, but not limited to: Data Centers, Servers, Storage, Virtualization, Messaging, Global Operations Management, Citrix, and/or Cloud platforms.
- Responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining a global infrastructure including Microsoft Exchange Server, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Administers and maintains data center infrastructure platforms to include
ongoing enhancements, modifications and software upgrades, following all relevant SOP's, WPD's and internal processes.
- Assists with new system design, testing, and implementation.
- Coaches and mentors junior employees.
- Serves as subject matter expert on Core Technology Group (CTG) or CTG Lead and resource to other IT areas.
- Provides project management for various IT projects and initiatives.
- Provides system engineering consulting and application support to other IT
groups and projects.
- Verifies stability, interoperability, security or scalability of system architecture;
defines server hardware and software standards and procedures.
- Provides advanced system support for troubleshooting and maintenance of servers and storage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5+ years') or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Expert knowledge of three or more technology services (Server Windows/Linux; Data Centers; Storage; Virtualization; Messaging; Global Operations Management; Citrix; and Cloud platforms)
Effective project management and communication skills with ability to act as a project manager
Effective coaching and mentoring skills
Ability to act as a Subject Matter Expert and resource to junior employees
Ability to communicate information and ideas effectively
Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues on Windows, Linux, and storage platforms
Strong customer service skills
Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail
Analytical and problem solving skills
Princeton IT Services