Azure Architect AIA - Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Practice
This Practice that leads all initiatives surrounding incorporating AI into Customer Intelligence, Operations Intelligence, Product Intelligence, and Fraud Insights Location and Travel: Bentonville, AR *This role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future* Roles and Responsibility:
- Architect and design platform solutions to go above and beyond of Product and Engineering Managers
- Secure and automate solutions through collaboration with Security and Engineering resources
- Proactively evolve and apply DevOps methodologies, standards and leading practices
- Ensure re-use through consumption and expansion of shared platform technology assets
- Apply architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, security standards, usability design standards, as appropriate.
- Ensure quality through use of manual and automated controls
- Provide insight and direction on roles and responsibilities required for platform/product operations
- Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full lifecycle
- Using critical thinking, consider the art of the possible, compare various options based on feasibility and impact, propose relevant plans and roadmaps that balance tactical and strategic needs
- 10+ years overall IT industry experience
- 3+ years in a solution architecture role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
- Large scale design, implementation and operations of OLTP, OLAP, DW and NoSQL data storage technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure SQL DW, PostgreSQL, CosmosDB, Redis Cache, Azure Data Lake Store, Hadoop, Hive, MongoDB, MySQL, Neo4j, Cassandra, HBase
- Creation of descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions using Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Analysis Services, Data Lake Analytics, HDInsight, HDP, Spark, Databricks, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Tez, SSAS, Watson Analytics, SPSS
- Design and configuration of data movement, streaming and transformation (ETL) Azure Data Factory, HDF, Nifi, Kafka, Storm, Sqoop, SSIS, LogicApps, Signiant, Aspera, MoveIT, Alteryx, Pentaho, IDQ,
- Enablement of data reuse through Data Catalog/Marketplace, Metadata, Search and Governance including Azure Data Catalog, Waterline, Apache Atlas, Apache Solr, Azure Search, Alteryx Connect, Datawatch Monarch Swarm, Collibra Catalog, Enigma Councourse, Adaptive, Cambridge Semantics, Data Advantage Group (DAG), Global IDs, Alation
- Application of Information Architecture in large enterprise through industry standard modeling, mapping, management, metadata, lineage and quality standards and technologies including IDEF1X, DDL, DML, UML, ER/Studio, ERWin, MDM, IDQ,
- Multi-system data Integration using industry standards such as SOA, EAI, BPI and API using API Gateway, iPaaS and ESB Apache Knox, Boomi, Mulesoft, Tibco, Axway, Informatica, Workato, Jitterbit, SnapLogic, Apigee.
- Visualization using PowerBI, Tableau, Spotfire, D3, Spotfire, Qlikview
Cognizant is committed to veteran and military communities. Cognizant has been often recognized as a military friendly employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our business resource group Veterans Network assists our military associates in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500, and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is encouraged to craft significant solutions through true teamwork.