Client is looking for a bright, experienced, energetic Architect + Leader to join the team. Candidate will be the IT Architecture owner for master data management for product, customer, vendor and location.
- Knowledge and experience with modern software practices including agile, scrum, Kanban, DevOps, CI/CD, TDD/BDD and infrastructure-as-code
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture tools
- Azure data platform
- Mulesoft Anypoint Platform
- 4-8 years technical experience in Software Architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to translate conceptual and strategic thinking into practical solutions
- Knowledgeable on and experienced with TOGAF or similar Enterprise Architecture framework
- Experience designing and developing data, integration and analytics capabilities and solutions in a complex distributed environment; retail preferred.
- Experience supporting and managing an expanding data and API catalog with the goal of moving towards self-service enablement.
- Deep knowledge of modern API and near-realtime messaging systems such as Mulesoft, Kafka and ActiveMQ
- Experience with BI and Analytics supporting capabilities, such as data warehouses, data lakes, reporting and data pipelines
- Experience driving a modern data and integration environment through supporting citizen developers, self-service and center-of-excellence types of enablement