Title: Azure Cloud Administrator
Location: Jersey City NJ
Duration: 12 months
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Under the supervision of the Enterprise Architecture Group Solution Architect, the successful candidate is an experienced Azure cloud administrator with solid technical skill sets, to help in provision, configuration, administration and maintenance of existing and new cloud workloads on Azure Cloud.
- This individual is responsible to ensure the assigned tasks related Azure Cloud are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
Experience and qualifications
- Overall 10+ years IT experience.
- A Bachelor s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience, or four years experience in Azure cloud administration
- Must Have 4 years of hands-on experience with Azure Commercial Cloud Platform on IaaS, PaaS & SaaS in provision, configuration monitoring, troubleshooting and remediation areas. Azure Government experience is preferred.
- Have 8 years of Operational and administrator level experience on Windows and/or Linux Operating System in virtualized environment.
- Hands on experience with creation, configuration and operation of Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS cloud resources including but not limited to mentioned below.:
- Compute: Windows/Linux VM creation via portal/script, using VHD, Market Place Images etc.
- Networking: Virtual Network/Subnet, Load Balancer, Traffic Manager, Application Gateway, VPN Gateway, Network Watcher, Network Security Group, User Defined Route etc.
- Data Storage: Storage, Azure File-Sync, backup, Site Recovery, Managed/Non- managed Disks, SQL Server on VM, Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory etc. Security: Security Center, Key Vaults, Resource Locks
- Monitoring / Management Resources: Operation Management Suite / Log Analytics, Advisor, Azure Monitor Application Insight, DevTest, Alerts etc.
- Web and integration Resources: App Services, Application Insight, API Management, notification hub, service bus, Logic apps, Azure Function etc.
- PowerShell, Azure CLI and Azure Template to provide support in creating, configuring and operating the Azure cloud IaaS/PaaS resources using PowerShell and Azure Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Azure Administrator Associate (Exam AZ-103) Certification is preferred.
- Exposure to DevOps: Azure DevOps, CI/CD pipeline.
- System Administration: Windows/Linux Systems Administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft system and application technologies and Active Directory. e Troubleshooting issues, document findings and apply remediation.
If interested, please forward a latest copy of your resume with contact information to (Abdul/ 973.324.7917 / email@example.com)