Azure Cloud Solution Architect is responsible for the assessment, design, and engineering of business and technical solutions leveraging Azure. The position requires:
- A comprehensive view of enterprise architecture and the ability to design and implement an integrated cloud solution that aligns with the overall enterprise strategy
- Hands on technical expertise
- Ability to lead Azure migration engineers.
- Experience with building distributed systems, designing cloud architecture for public and hybrid cloud models, designing large scale environments with Windows, Linux environments is required
- The ability to clearly present concepts and explain complex subjects with simplicity
Experience in migrating applications, modernizing and optimizing infrastructure, while enhancing manageability through orchestration and automation. Delivering technical solutions in variety of situations. Wearing many hats at professional level, including web and Azure developer, business analyst, project coordinator, architect and information gathering.
- Design and develop 3 tier web application hosted in Azure
- Utilize Azure SQL DB, Web API, Azure AD and Azure websites
- Enable business to secure provider customer access to internal data via web portal
- Develop migration plans, coordinate efforts with key stakeholders
- Coordinate communication between business units
- Manage data and reports for servers and applications
- Architect plans for both on-prem and Azure
- Orchestration and powershell required