Role : Senior Cloud Software Architect
Location : Remote (Sunrise, FL)
Mode of Hiring :12 Months Contract
Job Description :
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field from an accredited college or university or comparable professional experience
- 10+ years of software architecture and development experience with strong hands-on skills, expert level understanding of architecture and design patterns with a solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming (required)
- 5+ most recent years of B2B, B2C or SaaS software product architecture and development experience with expert level understanding of product design and development principles (required)
- 5+ years of experience in implementing enterprise projects as a lead architect covering technical and architectural assessments, services, analytics, security, testing and deployment
- 10+ years of experience developing NETsolutions leveraging SOA (in particular ReST services) for synchronous and asynchronous communications between components
- Expertise in .NET technologies, ReST- and microservices and client-side integration via JSON for interfacing and building required services (APIs) to communicate with existing product suite
- .Net Core-based microservices architecture expertise required
- Advanced skills in enterprise data-driven solutions dependent on external content through ReST web services, push notifications, message queue and ESB-based solutions, etc.
- Advanced skills in both relational (SQL Server, MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Couchbase, Redis) databases, in-memory caching and optimization
- Expertise in asynchronous, pub/sub data delivery models and principles, message bus and ESB technologies, event-driven architecture and solutions
- Expertise in building distributed scalable systems based on docker containers and orchestration through Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of public cloud architecture and offerings (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Extensive expertise in migrating web-based solutions to public cloud
- Expert knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of project timelines and budgets
- Familiar with UML concepts and Agile methodologies such as SCRUM and TDD a plus
A client-orientation / public-facing mobile applications approach to building solutions
- Enhance information architecture team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members; meeting with focus groups and analyzing and adopting the current technology trends.
- Plan information architecture by studying the application concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structure, work- and data flow, and navigation; evaluating information representation.
- Organize information by translating user behavior into media structure and elements; crafting interactive experiences; producing workflow diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts, and storyboards; preparing interaction specifications, navigation rules, organization of information; coordinating with business, technology and visual strategists.
- Implement information and platform architecture by preparing paper and interactive prototypes and mockups; coordinating with Product Management to integrate concept, visual design, interface, and navigational structure; documenting structure and processes.
- Validate information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans and studying user feedback.
- Update job knowledge by tracking research regarding product architecture, design and usability; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.