DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT !
Those who are authorized to work without sponsorship are encouraged to apply pls !
Cloud (Azure) Big Data Architect
REMOTE ROLE / Vienna, VA
Duration : 2 plus years ongoing
Job Description: To support the Information Technology division and the enterprise by providing comprehensive architectural leadership in translating business vision and strategies into effective IT and business capabilities through the design, implementation, and integration of IT systems. The Data Architect focuses on architecture and design of advanced analytic solutions on the Hadoop platform. Implement and facilitate Big Data and Cloud training to enterprise users to ensure understanding of architecture/platform.
Required (Individual Role):
1. Extensive experience in architecting and designing data management solutions using Hadoop platform tools and technologies such as Python, Kafaka, Flume, HDFS, Hive, Impala, HBase, Spark, Scala and Solr
2. Experience providing technical and data leadership to application development groups, IT and business users
3. Hands-On experience in developing Data Ingestion, Extraction and Processing utilities and frameworks
4. Hands-On experience in Data Science and ML algorithms using R and Python
5. Experience in engaging, educating and guiding business users in adopting platform tools, frameworks and technologies
6. Experience in using various data modeling techniques and their appropriate usage in data integration
7. Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud PaaS and IaaS models
8. Excellent communication and written skills
9. Excellent collaboration and partnership with business stakeholder, analysts and modelers in promoting big data platform capabilities
10. Collaborate/develop targeted training content and technique to ensure learning objectives meet business requirements
11. Provide effective virtual/classroom instructor-led training Desired (Individual Role):
1. Experience with Cloudera Enterprise Data Hub (EDH) governance and data pipeline management
2. Experience with Machine Learning algorithms, AI, and predictive modeling techniques
3. Experience using Service Oriented Architecture and related methodologies
4. Experience in Enterprise Java (J2EE) technologies, Web Services, XML, UML, Information models, Data Flow Diagrams, Multi-threaded software applications
5. Familiarity with cloud data platform processes automation
Please send qualified resumes directly to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Zillion Technologies Inc.
Business Development Manager
Cell: 908-487-4334 // Direct : 571-343-4566
20745 Williamsport Place, Suite #250 Ashburn, VA, 20147