Make a difference
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you ll collaborate with experts. You ll join successful teams contributing to our clients success. You ll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
- 5-6+ yrs experience in enterprise level Cloud design.
- Strong Azure experience. Design/Architect experience in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in Azure administration/ systems engineer/devops role and best practices.
- Experience/Familiarity with cloud computing services: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Experience/Familiarity with some technologies used by application teams: Angular.js, Node.js, Spring/Java.
- Experience with architecting highly scalable and highly available systems.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics to both technical and non-technical staff; ability to articulate business issues/concerns with staff, peers, superiors, and outside parties.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrates expertise in research, often going outside of their area of individual experience.
- Deep technical experience in consumer and employee facing enterprise systems.
Required knowledge and understanding of technical architecture, application systems design and integration in a large heterogeneous enterprise environment with hands on experience in:
- REST, SOA, Java/J2EE, XML, Websphere/Weblogic/Apache TomCat Application Server, Rules.
- Exposure to infrastructure and platform capabilities - container, middleware, messaging, routing components.
- Exposure to cloud development and migration an added plus.
- Desire and ability to adapt to an ever-changing technology landscape by exploring new languages and techniques for software delivery.
- Passion for learning new things but tempering it with adding value to the company.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to contribute to, and balance delivery against, multiple projects/demands simultaneously.
Preferred Qualifications (Pluses) :
- Framework, Docker, Kubernetes, Akamai, PHP, Github, OpenStack, Apache CXF, Restify, Express.
- AppDynamics, jMeter, Android, iOS, F5, HA Proxy, AWS Services.
Required Education: Bachelor s degree or Equivalent experience.
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Find a purpose
Embrace emerging technologies, create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Be a part of something bigger working on teams that make a difference and transform business.
No matter where you are in your career, you can work to move to the next level. You ll work hand in hand with top-tier talent and be part of a team focused on the technologies that lead the way to exciting technological changes.