Azure Cloud Engineer
Do you enjoy cutting edge technology and solving difficult problems? Are you interested in working across a variety of areas from requirements to architecture, testing, deployment and beyond? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you!
Harnessing the power of emerging technologies requires you to overcome complex systems integration challenges, both within your own organization's walls, and with your external partners, suppliers, and clients. A career at Deloittewill put you on the front line, supporting clients tasked with the most critical technical challenges. Work you'll do
- Responsible for design, configuration and implementation of cloud platforms.
- Must have demonstrated experience of migrating solutions to the Azure cloud platform.
- Will assess, analyze current infrastructure footprint (compute, storage, network) and complete requirement gathering (HW, SW) to move individual applications to Cloud. Complete high level and low-level design for cloud infrastructure, databases and other required components.
- Build and deploy infrastructure in cloud.
- Migrate OS, Database and application from on-premise to Cloud.
- Apply technical knowledge to create application modernization roadmap and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring successful deployments, orchestrating key resources and infusing key application development and DevOps technologies (e.g. App Service, containers, serverless, cloud-native, Javanode.js, DevOps and OSS tools).
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators. Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance required
- At least 3 years' experience in Microsoft Azure CSP
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
How you'll grow
- Possess least 1 Azure certification (Administrator, Developer or Architect).
- In-depth understanding of computing, storage, network components including backup, monitoring and DR environment requirements.
- Experience and understanding of large-scale application development projects (including key coding skills and practices) required
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center . Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.