Title: Entry Level Azure Cloud Engineer
Location: Princeton, NJ, San Jose, CA, and Dallas, TX
Duration: Full Time
Interview Mode: Virtual
Stellar IT Solutions is a company headquartered in San Jose CA that provides Implementation Services and Staff Augmentation for Enterprise Clients with deep expertise in DevOps / Cloud, Cloud Migrations, Data Engineering/ Analytics, Machine Learning, etc. Our goal is to Create an IT Edge for our Clients and Empower them to Iterate over new Product Ideas, Quickly Reduce the Time to Wow New Customers, and introduce New Processes and Tool(s) to make IT Applications / Releases more Repeatable and Reliable
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administer and Manage Linux-based infrastructures, and Linux / Unix administration.
- Develop CI/CD workflows for deploying apps in dev, stage, prod environments (via AWS services or Jenkins).
- Configuring inter-connects (VPC/VNET Peering, Direct Connect/Express Route, VPN, IGW, Transit Gateway, etc).
- Configuring and optimizing storage type in Azure.
- Capacity planning for respective projects.
- Understand and Automate and solutions for permanent fixes to prevent outages/downtimes.
- Design and implement platforms for monitoring, log processing, metrics collection, and data visualization.
- 2+ years of relevant technical experience.
- Having an educational background in Engineering and related disciplines.
- Knowledge and working experience on the following tools & technologies Azure Data Factory Azure Data Bricks SQL Server Other Azure components like Logic App, Functional app. Following certifications preferred.
- Familiarity with GIT in software development
- Experience with Jira and Agile.
- Knowledge or experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design
- Knowledge of Linux IT applications, processes, software, and equipment.
- The basic concept should be clear about cloud technologies.
- Basic understanding of Linux and Operating systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Any Azure certification.
- Knowledge and experience applying on broad basic principles, and concepts of Linux operating system and version control systems such as Gitlab or BitBucket, including experience with mixed-programming languages such as Python, Go, YAML, JSON.
- Configuration Management experience with Ansible, Puppet, or Salt. Knowledge of Virtualization technologies such as VMWare.
Stellar IT Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.