Our client is currently seeking an Azure Cloud Engineer for a full-time position in their company.
The position will sit in their Secaucus, NJ location.
Must be able to accept employment without sponsorship!
As part of the position, the Azure Engineer will design and implement new features and technologies. This professional will deliver high-quality, high-performance code in an Agile environment, and will use, evaluate, and learn exciting new technologies that keep products and teams on the cutting edge. In addition, the Azure Engineer will design, develop, and maintain complex solutions with a focus on quality, performance, and resiliency.
* Develop key product features within existing large-scale enterprise applications & new strategic initiatives.
* Participate in the full SDLC involving design, implementation, testing, and launching.
* Collaborate with cross-functional partners (QA, Business Analyst, Tech Pubs, etc.) in an Agile/Scrum team environment.
* Assist with the generation and analysis of business and functional requirements for proposed software solutions.
* Provide project estimations
* Support project manager during planning and development phases
* Ensure development compliance with established development methodologies, company policies and security standards
* Evaluate emerging technologies, application architecture, development trends / methods and industry best practices
* Develop code based on design specification
* Perform code reviews
* Create design specifications, documentation, and unit testing plans as defined by the Agile development process.
* Build software solutions where the problem is not well defined. Design and define the interaction between the other component pieces.
* Maintain and support software solutions post-production.
* Implement and debug some of the more involved/complex functionality.
Additional Job Details:
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following:
* 5+ years of professional experience in software development.
* Microsoft Azure software engineer experience, with strong application development background using Azure Infrastructure and platform services.
* Strong experience understanding Azure service capabilities and limitations
* Experience in implementing enterprise applications using Azure platform services, like Azure app service, Azure SQL, Azure MySQL, Application Insights
* Expertise in building cloud native enterprise scale applications
* Experience with developing enterprise application in hybrid cloud a plus experience in configuring and monitoring applications for scale up and scale down
* Have a good understanding in implementation of security, authentication, and single sign-on across cloud
* Experience in performance tuning of cloud-based applications
* Experienced in working in Agile/Dev Operations environment with continuous integration and continuous deployment and application lifecycle management
* Familiar with Data encryption in transit and at rest with cloud-based integrations
* Experience working with HIPAA compliant environment in Azure/AWS a strong plus
* Experience with designing data specifications, extraction and ingestion processes with and without ETL tools
* Prior experience in healthcare domain preferred
* Prior experience with application development in Clinical Trial domain preferred
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented (OO) design patterns, distributed databases, and data modeling techniques.
* Proficiency in Enterprise Java programming plus one or more modern programming languages
* Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
* Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications.
* Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Motivation to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
* Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
* Excellent problem-solving skills and proven ability to systematically debug problems and isolate root cause
* Ability to work in a matrixed environment - collaborating across different IT functions
Joy Provenzano, VP- Recruiting, The Judge Group
90 Matawan Rd, Suite 102, Matawan, NJ 07747
office (732) 497-4246
Or you can text me at: (484) 585-4189
Description: Description: cid:image001.gif@01CC3B3A.41FCA4C0
Let's connect on linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/joyprovenzano
Click to learn more about Judge's Technology, Talent & Learning Solutions
people powered business solutions