Kforce has a client that is currently seeking experienced Azure Cloud Security Engineers for six month contract-to-hire positions at a rapidly expanding healthcare organization. They are targeting either Charlotte, NC or Tampa, FL as the worksite.
As an Azure Cloud Security engineer, you will be responsible for the design of the organization's Azure Cloud Security framework. You will work with the IT Security and Infrastructure Architects, Software Developers, Incident Response, Threat Management and Security Operations teams to support the Cloud Architecture for a large distributed solution. You will ensure the overall architecture is appropriate for the cloud and become the trusted advisor of the software development team. You will ensure designs allow for the implementation of tools and processes which enable rapid development and delivery of software, continuous integration/deployment, automated quality checks, and operational metrics that can be consumed by development teams.
This organization is in one of the best sectors. They are a Fortune 50 and will be named a Fortune 26 next year. Excellent track record for growth. They pay for training and have great benefits, as well as a healthy training budget which allows them to work with candidates to help them transition to positions they want to go to.
* Partner with your Cloud Engineering peers - IT Security Managers and Public Cloud Services Platform Engineers - to deliver a fully automated and secure Azure platform for our application owners and business partners
* Participate in the establishment of an automated DevOps release management pipeline which delivers tooling for next generation application development efforts and ongoing production operations
* Cultivate a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery mind set
* Preferred security certifications: CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CCSP, CCNA Security, CCNP, GNFA, GSEC, GSE
* 3-5 years of experience working with Cloud; Candidates will be helping lead the charge with this migration alongside other architects and engineers; They'll be implementing and owning end-to-end availability and reliability of their core cloud services and proactively work to identify factors impacting the availability of critical endpoints and provide solutions; They wil explore public cloud technologies and extend the limits of existing infrastructure to solve unique scaling challenges for partners
* Strong Security background; Candidates will be developing security automation in the public cloud across the key pillars of security namely IAM, CI/CD security, security logging, incident response, data protection, compliance validation, security analytics, vulnerability management, platform and application threat modeling, etc.; It would also be beneficial if they have experience and/or familiarity with tools used for security analysis (eg. Tcpdump, Wireshark, snort, ngrep, nmap, strings, hexdump, systools)
* Automation Experience; They will help automate the parts of software development related to building, testing, and deploying, facilitating continuous integration and continuous delivery
* An ideal candidate for this role will have a blend of infrastructure, development and operational experience that provides them with a good understanding of the developers they are working with
* Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.