Our CI&E practice focuses around the common foundational components required in a Cloud first world. Network, Storage, Compute, Security, and Automation all play an ever-increasing role in our clients' businesses today. Whether it be a myriad of connected devices, business critical applications and data, real time cognitive/analytics, end to end automation to support CI/CD pipelines these services are core to support their operations. As these areas continue to grow and this space continues to rapidly evolve and become more software-centric it also needs to continuously be aware of reducing the threat surface and adopt a zero-trust model. Our CI&E practice help guide our clients through multi-year transformations that are necessary in the wake of technology disruptions such as cloud and IoT. What we do
Our practitioners work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver leading edge, business relevant, technology solutions to our clients. Our practitioners will advise, guide, architect and implement cloud-based solutions. Teamwork is crucial as teams are composed of a diverse group of specialists across multiple disciplines from both within our consulting practice and from our clients, helping drive towards a successful outcome. Our professionals are well known for their technical depth and breadth in the cloud space. Cloud Engineering
Cloud has transformed the way technology enables the business. It represents a radical shift in how IT services are obtained, used, and managed. Companies are navigating through the various cloud options and deciding between private, public, hybrid, or a combination across different and dynamic provider ecosystems. Our employees are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions to our customers.
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end to end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience while identifying opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through Cloud-based automation. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators. Work you'll do
In partnership with other leaders in the firm, you will focus on selling and delivering cloud solutions using Azure and as a key member of our Architecture group, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on public cloud.
- Leverage your deep technical Cloud skills in compute, storage, network and security to craft leading-edge Azure based solutions for our clients.
- Educate clients on the value proposition of Public / Hybrid / Edge Cloud solutions and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud and to maximize value to our client's businesses.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the public cloud solutions architect community around Azure and cloud in general.
- Promote public cloud and Azure internally to sales and delivery teams to drive growth.
- Author or otherwise contribute to public cloud customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
- Develop deep relationships with senior client technical individuals to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, delivery teams and support.
- Hands-on and multi-faceted experience in a large-scale Azure enterprise environment setting including but not limited to:
Azure Edge + Sphere
Azure Automation / ARM
Automation Tools: Terraform, Ancible
- Knowledge and experience with PowerShell, J2EE,.NET, and cloud technologies development languages and tools.
- Direct experience migrating applications from the enterprise to Azure.
- Experience helping development teams build and deploy micro services based applications in Azure with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools and processes such as Azure DevOps or Jenkins.
- Understanding of emerging technologies and end-user needs.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to learn new information quickly
- A genuine technical-focused curiosity and a passion for client service.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel up to 75-100%
- 1+ years of overall experience, to include a minimum of1 year of enterprise, full-life cycle in Architecture and implementation in the professional IT/Software Development services industry.
- 1+ years of experience with PowerShell technologies and Architecting solutions using Web technologies.
- 1+ years project experience migrating and deploying Azure cloud-based solutions.
- 1+ years architecting, implementing and supporting Microsoft Azure infrastructure and topologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
- Azure Certified Professional.
- Understanding of Infrastructure as a Service, Infrastructure as Code and related concepts on public cloud.
- Proven experience as a successful senior engineer and/or cloud engineer highly desirable
- Container experience with Docker and Kubernetes or other container orchestration platforms
- Understanding of Agile, SCRUM and Continuous Delivery
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, coaching, analysis, problem solving and short term and long term planning.
- Experienced, persuasive and effective presenter, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of standard selling disciplines, specifically Solution Selling and RFP management.
- Experience leading high performance, results driven teams with a focus on client satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities.
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available. How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.