AZURE DATA ENGINEER
CBTS has an immediate fulltime Azure Data Engineer position open in Cincinnati, OH. This DW Engineer will be designing and implementing Azure data projects for our client. This qualified individual will work closely with our client to ensure that data technologies meet their needs and keep pace with the rapid changes in our operations and policies/procedures.
**This is a Fulltime Role with NO SPONSORSHIP OR TRANSFER AVAILABLE **
- Architect, lead, design, develop, and deliver large-scale Azure data systems, data processing, and data transformation projects.
- Execute technical feasibility assessments and project estimates for moving databases and data processing to Azure.
- Design and advocate solutions using modern cloud technologies, design principles, integration points, and automation methods.
- Mentor and share knowledge with other team members as well as provide architecture reviews, discussions, and prototypes.
- Participate in overall engagement from strategy, assessment, migration, and implementations.
- Work with customer to deploy, manage, and audit best practices for cloud products.
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions in the cloud for meeting complex business data requirements.
- Experience with Azure Data Factory ADF.
- Advanced experience with different query languages (i.e. T-SQL, PostgreSQL, PL-SQL).
- Advanced experience with MS SSIS
- Advanced experience with MS SSRS Reporting
- Experience designing and building data marts, warehouses, customer profile databases, etc.
- Experience with data modeling, table design, and mapping business needs to data structures.
- Experience with Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, and Cosmos DB are a plus.
- Experience with Data Management Gateway, Azure Storage Options, Stream Analytics, and Event Hubs is a plus.
- Experience with other cloud based big data architectures is a plus.
- 8 to 15 years of professional experience in the information technology industry.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/professional experience is required.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal, and informal).
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Travel: Maybe 4 weeks out of the year
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.