CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn t just encouraged it s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
North Highland deliver a range of data and BI services across our portfolio and we are always on the lookout for skilled contractors to help achieve the stringent service delivery requirements of our clients.
We are looking for (Contract) Azure Data Engineers
to work side-by-side with our North Highland and client teams to serve as the bridge between technology and the business.
If you are interested in future contractor opportunities, and are committed to providing high quality, effective business services across multiple sectors we would love to hear from you. Exciting work you will do:
What you will need:
- Creating a cutting-edge, Azure-based data integration and master data management platform to link 20+ siloed applications together:
- Building batch and real-time connectors to different applications and source systems
- Building an ETL Pipeline to consolidate the data and apply business rules
- Setting up data storage and data mastering solutions
- Designing and building data visualisation tools and dashboards for data stewards
- Working directly with end-users as well as product owners and BAs
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (Data Factory, Cloud SQL, Data Lake, Logic Apps, Service Bus in particular)
- Understand both batch and event-driven processing
- Knowledge or experience of Salesforce and Workday programming a plus
- Ability to build and maintain APIs and custom connectors
- Comfortable working in hybrid Agile/Waterfall projects
- Stakeholder management skills
- Implementing and building complex / ambiguous business rules
- Experience with data visualisation tools ideally Power BI
- Prior knowledge of Profisee a plus
- Contracts range from short to long term across London and the Home Counties.
Click HERE to apply
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.