Trenton, NJ Description:
Our client, a leading Insurance company, is currently seeking an Azure Data Solutions Consultant
to join their team.
Please email resumes to Michelle Xavier at
**Candidates must be available to work directly on our w2 without sponsorship. 3 rd party candidates will not be considered. ** This successful candidate will have the following background:
- Ability to implement cloud-based data ingestion solutions.
- Strong aptitude and experience with SQL queries and data manipulation with Python and/or R
- Experience with Azure SQL and cloud data solutions such as Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage Gen1/2, Azure ML, Azure Kubernetes.
- Very good skills in Infrastructure as Code (IaaC) development using PowerShell / ARM Templates, Azure DevOps (Build Pipelines, Release Pipelines) and Ansible.
- Skilled in using vital tools like Docker.
- Ideally good knowledge of IT acquired in various positions (requirements engineering, consulting, development, etc.) and therefore an in-depth knowledge of the processes in software development (agile project methodology, object orientation, etc.)
**Candidates must be available to work directly on our w2 without sponsorship. 3 rd party candidates will not be considered.** The Judge Group is a privately-owned, leading professional services firm, providing technology, talent and learning solutions to businesses around the globe. Judge's expertise is positioned at the crossroads of people and technology - two of the most important aspects of successful business today. Our solutions are successfully delivered through a workforce of 4,500+ professionals and an international network of more than 30 practice offices. The Judge Group prides itself on delivering services of exceptional quality and value while upholding our commitment to customer service. Find out more information at www.judge.com. Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com