Please note I have direct access to the Hiring Director of Engineering on this position.
Telecommuting: 1-2 days/week
Contract to Hire an option
A leader in its consumer products niche is looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer. The company has been in business for 20+ years, is privately held, has $580 million in revenue, is experiencing 100% growth year after year for the past 8 years, has global operations in 12 countries, has 200+ employees and has won several business leaderships awards.
The DevOps Engineer will:
- Architect, design, build, manage and support the DevOps architecture in a high-availability Azure Platform as a Service / PaaS cloud environment.
- Build out and manage the Azure CI/CD pipeline
- Integrate Development (.NET Core/Microservices/Web Services), Automated QA (Selenium) and Release Management (VSTS) into an Azure DevOps environment
- Create and rollout all DevOps formal processes, procedures and best practices to Development, QA and Release Engineering teams.
- Monitor and manage all automated deployments to ensure reliability and stability of process
- Create and monitor Azure Dashboards in Azure Portal
- Relentlessly stay abreast of and perform research on the industry s latest bleeding edge technologies and emerging trends and making proposals to showcase their application to the company s DevOps environment.
The DevOps Engineer reports to the Director of Engineering.
- Must have experience architecting, building out and managing an end to end Azure DevOps environment
- Experience with any of the following is only a plus , NOT mandatory:
- Azure PaaS (Web Apps, Mobile Apps, Logic Apps, Functions, WebJobs)
- PowerShell or Emu scripting
- Automating and integrating .NET Core/Web Services, Selenium QA and VSTS/Jenkins CI environments
- Defining and rolling out formal DevOps processes and procedures
- Utilizing ARM to automate deployments
- Azure Docker or Kubernetes container orchestration
- Azure ARM, Azure Monitor, Azure Log Analytics, Key Vault, Azure Security Center, Azure Boards, Azure Pipelines, Azure Repos, Azure Test Plans, Azure Artifacts
- Building scripts in Terraform for automation
- Utilizing Octopus to deploy Azure Cloud Service Targets
- Note: experience with the above are NOT mandatory
Once converted to an FTE, company offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees; 3 weeks of vacation, paid company holidays; 6% matching 401K; flexible spending plans, tuition reimbursement and a casual work environment.