Cloud Engineer - 100% Remote
Apex Systems has a Direct Hire Azure Cloud Engineer 100% Remote role that will participate in the execution of advanced technical tasks, architecture recommendations based on best practices and standards for providing proven solutions related to enterprise systems Infrastructure architecture, projects and operational excellence initiatives If interested, please email your up to date resume to Joe Barowski Sr. Professional Recruiter- What do you need for this role?
- Associate degree with a major in Computer Science or related area is required.
- Bachelor's Degree required with a major in Computer Science or related area is highly desirable.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect and/or MCSE certifications a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in the design and support of systems solutions
- 3+ years of DevOps/Infrastructure implementations, migrations, and upgrades within the Microsoft Cloud Azure solution suite
- Experience with IaC (Infrastructure as a Code) implementation and support to automate provisioning globally.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Experience with the development of operational support processes and procedures
- Significant technical knowledge in the following technical areas: IP (Intellectual Property) internetworking, Wireless, WAN protocols, IP routing protocols, Citrix/WTS environments, Server-based Operating Systems, Data Center and Outsourcing
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gain understanding.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven leadership skills
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques and strong analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to engage in multiple assignments and consistently meet deadlines
- Deep understanding of Cloud Azure Kubernetes Services with container-based deployment skills
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at