As a full stack developer, you will
• Maintain active relationships with Product Owner to understand business requirements, lead
requirement gathering meetings and review designs with the product owner
• Own the backlog and coordinate with other team members to develop the features planned for
• Perform technical design reviews and code reviews
• Deep knowledge of Java & Spring Boot practices and commonly used modules based on extensive
work experience and creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Responsible for prototyping, developing, and troubleshooting software in the user interface or
• Perform peer reviews on source code to ensure reuse, scalability and the use of best practices
• Participate in collaborative technical discussions that focus on software user experience, design,
architecture, and development
• Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub features, which utilizes
the latest Front end and Backend development technologies
• 6+ years of strong hands on background in developing applications in Microservice architecture
• Proficient in Front end technologies like –AngularJS/React, JSON
• Proficiency with server-side languages such as Spring Boot, Java 11 or Java 13 etc.
• Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for highly responsive application.
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules
of Spring Boot
• Strong experience in Responsive design, cross browser web applications
• Strong knowledge of web service models
• Strong knowledge in creating and working with APIs
• Experience with Cloud services, including Spring Cloud or Amazon Web Services
• Strong exposure in Agile, Scaled Agile based development models
• Familiar with Interfaces such as REST web services, swagger profiles, JSON payloads.
• Familiar with dev ops such as Bitbucket / Bamboo / Jira / Confluence • Familiar with GraphQL &
• Experience with Test driven Development
• Experience with AWS In summary Must-have: Spring Boot, Spring cloud concepts, Swagger (for
document auto generation), Open API specifications, Rest JSON API development, Docker, Java 11 or
• Nice-to-have: React/Angular, AWS / Cloud concepts, GraphQL & Kubernetes.
Note: the resources must possess React/Angular skill set
7320 E Fletcher Ave Tampa, FL, 33637Contact