Job Title Azure Solutions Engineer
Technical/Functional Skills • Strong understanding of cloud technology with emphasis on Azure.
• Experience in the design of distributed, high availability cloud computing infrastructures, Azure design, build and operational experience.
• Azure Certifications are highly desirable.
Experience Required • 10 years working experience in designing and implementing complex infrastructure architectures including network, storage, and server design.
• At least 5 years of experience with virtualization technologies from any vendor (Microsoft, Amazon, MVware, Citrix, Xen or KVM).
• At least 1 year experience with Microsoft Hyper-V and Azure platform, including machine image, networking, load balancing, disaster recovery and storage components.
• 3 years experience with scripting in any form (Batch, Bash, PowerShell, Python, or other).
• At least 2 years experience of PowerShell required and will need to demonstrate.
Roles & Responsibilities • Design and build Cloud environments to meet both performance and cost requirements
• Work with a team of engineers to develop and maintain corporate, multi-region, private cloud infrastructure running in Azure
• Ability to administer and program in order to build and manage automated systems in Azure
if interested, please email your updated resume along with current location and the visa status.
mshah at qualityitsource dot com