Please note that this is a 1 year+ contract position.
Job description eMarcom Specialist
The Agilent eMarcom specialist owns the creation and deployment of digital tactics as defined in the campaign brief and deployment calendar.
- Owns the setup and execution of Agilent digital tactics as defined in the eMarcom brief and E-push calendar
- Creates and maintains digital campaign landing pages, registration forms, e-pushes and other deliverables.
- Creates target customer list based on defined segmentation criteria (CRM)
- Provides consultancy on technical campaign design to the marcom specialist teams to improve campaign effectiveness
- First point of contact for any technical problems with digital assets
- Works with Creative services team / agency, Localization & Publishing team to resolve issues
- Provides guidance on eMarcom process and html coding to marcom stakeholders
- Supports global and regional campaigns working closely with members of the global and regional marcom specialist teams
- Drives positive customer experience and loyalty through the execution of professional highly digital marketing campaigns
- Ensure adherence to all data privacy regulations (e.g. CAN-SPAM, EU Regulations, GDPR, etc.)
- University degree (Batchelor or diploma)
- 3+ years’ experience inside B2B digital marketing, automated demand generation or equivalent years of proven results inside a modern B2B marketing organization
- Solid marketing background, proven ability to take the customers perspective
- Excellent project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work with a broad range of internal stakeholders at various levels
- Proven ability to leverage brand objectives to ensure consistent brand delivery.
- Good understanding of key marketing metrics to drive digital campaign effectiveness
- Experience with Web Analytics tools is a plus
- Solid experience working with HTML editors (e.g. Adobe Dreamweaver) and basic image editing (e.g. Adobe Photoshop)
- Advanced html programmed skills are a plus
- Web UI (basic HTML) skills, Web Content Management System (CMS), CRM system experience are an advantage
- Solid working knowledge of at least one of the following CRM systems: Salesforce.com, SAP, MS Dynamics, Oracle On-Demand or Siebel On-Demand. Experience with SAP preferred,
- Solid working knowledge of contact profiling, customer segmentation and list building tools
- Experience with leading Marketing Automation technology (e.g. ELOQUA, MARKETO) is a plus
- Strong English language communication skills
- Proven ability to successfully work in a remote, international team
For consdiration, please refrence job number 1814.