Please note that this is a 1 year+ contract position.
This position is responsible for providing best practice consultation and Eloqua advocacy to internal partners. This includes working as a hands-on Eloqua expert constructing campaigns within Eloqua, managing demand generation marketing projects, related tasks, and working collaboratively and in close partnership with Marketing Strategists, Campaign Project Management to meet key business objectives and to ensure long-term success.
• Build and implement digital campaigns utilizing Eloqua Campaign Canvas and advanced decision steps (included digital body language, all ‘if’ then’ modeling); Custom Data Objects (CDO); Program Builder; Eloqua forms and landing pages
• Design and build Lead Scoring Models, segmentation, and advanced data migration within the platform
• Resident expert in general operation, maintenance, with one or more of the current generation of marketing automation platforms (Eloqua (preferred), Marketo or equivalent)
• Build programs, generate lists, launch email campaigns, segment data, score leads, and report results using Eloqua Insights (reporting and dashboards)
• Gather requirements, and determine the best design, capability and solution within Eloqua, in collaboration with applicable internal partners and stakeholders
• Ensure adherence to all data privacy regulations (e.g. CAN-SPAM, EU Regulations, GDPR, etc.)
• Work with the campaign management team to provide project support, including knowledge transfer and documentation to/from Digital Channel (DCOE), Marketing and Sales (as required) ensuring all project steps are completed within scope, timeline and budget, and documentation is completed and delivered to internal partners
External Qualifications : COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• 3+ years’ experience ‘best practices’ business consulting inside B2B digital marketing, automated demand generation or equivalent years of proven results inside a modern B2B marketing organization
• 2+ years’ experience using marketing automation and email solutions such as Eloqua, Marketo, or ExactTarget, Hubspot in an advanced/administrator capacity (Lead Scoring, Customer Lifecycle, CRM Integration, Program Builder, Web Profiling, database management, etc.)
• Solid working knowledge of at least one of the following CRM systems: Salesforce.com, SAP, MS Dynamics, Oracle On Demand or Siebel On-Demand. Experience with SAP preferred.
• Proficient with HTML
• Ability to review reporting and make insightful, well-reasoned, data-based recommendations to optimize programs, campaigns, and systems
• Strong sales focus with knowledge of lead nurturing, lead scoring and sales/marketing organization alignment
• Ability to conduct training sessions in marketing automation software solutions such as Eloqua
• Strong understanding and use of social media for business
• Ability to manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously, strong organizational and time management skills are a must
• An ability to think strategically with a strong ability to execute plans and exceed expectations and project goals
• A dynamic self-starter personality with the ability to work independently
• Excellent organizational skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong collaboration and partnering skills, the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals and influence change in a global organization
• Effective project management and organizational skills
• B2B Oracle Eloqua Master Certified Expert
• Consulting experience (internal or external)
• Teaching and/or training certification or experience
For consdiration, please refrence job number 1814.
San Francisco, CAContact