Salesforce Commerce Cloud Solution Architect - Remote
Come Make the World With Us
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX, and more.What You'll Do
As a Salesforce Commerce CloudSolution Architect
, you'll be part of our IT team located remotely. You'll get to:
Who You Are
- Perform solution design, solution architecture, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof of concepts for current and future projects
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and System Integrators to drive eCommerce projects
- Be recognized as a functional expert in the eCommerce domain
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure the solution is scalable and meets customers' business requirements
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities to ensure fulfill business requirements and the solution is scalable, flexible
- Partner with the Service and Operations Leader to manage ongoing operational support for the eCommerce platforms using both internal and co-source resources.
- Serve as a liaison to the solution operations team(s) to document and facilitate successful implementation of the solution
- Advise and create methods to improve technical solution processes
- Participates in defining the company unit's processes, standards, and policies. Translate business domain understanding and context to technical capabilities for technical architects and development teams
- Influence and facilitate with ability to promote and describe eCommerce benefits, direction, and capabilities
- Ensure alignment with Enterprise Architecture principles, guardrails, standards, patterns, and frameworks
- Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to recommend modern technology stacks to meet their goals and help engineering teams migrate towards their use.
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have:
What You'll Receive
- Minimum of three (3) years in Salesforce Commerce Cloud working in the manufacturing or retail space of commerce, operations, information architecture, user experience design, systems integration, and project management skills; in the context of eCommerce is preferred.
- Hands-on knowledge in solutions architecture and development on the Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloudplatform (B2B LE and/or B2B on Classic)
- Deep understanding of B2B Commerce platform capabilities and customer value propositions.
- Architectural understanding in how Commerce interacts with other systems in the quote to cash ecosystem.
- Subject Matter Expertise of the Salesforce B2B Commerce platform or SAP Commerce Cloud, the uses cases this platform can support, and an understanding of the product evolution and roadmap.
- Experience serving as a trusted advisor, driving conversations with internal and customer stakeholders.
- Experience with end-to-end system development lifecycle, preferably with SaaS solutions.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize Commerce business processes.
- Able to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization and develop and deliver presentations that are appropriate for the audience.
- Firm and decisive, able to effectively present and defend a point of view to a variety of audiences and communicate unpopular decisions when necessary.
- Proven results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success stories in the following domains: front and back-end solution architecture, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
- A lifelong learner with a genuine interest in new technologies and functionality, pushing the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Sets priorities, goals, and timetables to manage time efficiently and achieve maximum productivity.
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
How You'll Feel
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera®, and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back, and sustainable business practices.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!#LI-TRF2
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.