This will be 100% remote till COVID after that it will be in St Louise MO
Healthcare BA :
- Good to advanced understanding of HealthCare space especially Claims and EDI
- Experience in Restful Service and SOAP UI.
- API- Understands Rest based API's and/or GraphQL
- Knowledge of creating rules in rule engine (jBPM, Drools, Sparkling Logic) is preferred.
Database and data analysis -
- Understands both relational databases and NoSQL
- Data analysis - Basic SQL query skills using Benthic Golden 6
- Data structures - Understands XML/XSD and JSON Schema Structures
Requirements specification -
- Current to Future State Elicitation + Business Process/Decision Modeling + Data Flow Diagraming +Decision Logic Specification
- Problem decomposition - Able to simplify business decisions and resulting business rules/abstract legacy systems and processes from decision logic
- Systems decomposition- Able to contextually model systems that span multiple technologies/platforms.
- Communication - Is able to effectively communicate with peers and stakeholders + Advanced facilitation skills
- programing languages - Familiarity with DMN/FEEL/BPMN
- automated testing - Query and supply test data when required + Identify and annotate stories subject to automated testing
Agile/SAFe methodologies –
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence tooling + Advanced Story Writing Skills + Works with team to define definition of ready and done + Ability to remove and escalate blockers
- Release management - Understands decision/business rule versioning and release management
- Facilitates UAT and demonstrations + Writes acceptance criteria to assist in feature and unit testing