Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world with presence across the USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
Synechron Inc. is seeking Business Analyst with Scrum Master experience in insurance domain to join our team in Glen Allen, VA
• 5+ years of business analysis experience in the Insurance sector
• Experienced with Agile SCRUM methodology and business analysis methodologies; working knowledge of business analysis
• Identify and translate business needs into clearly defined requirements, and create documentation inclusive of business use cases, process flows, data flows etc.
• Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations with client and onsite / offshore teams.
• Lead review sessions for completed business/functional requirements with key business users focused on gaining consensus and final business approval.
• Collaborate with development and testing teams to provide subject matter expertise, ensure that out of the box functionality is leveraged and assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues.
• Ensure that proposed solutions are focused on improving efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes, and are consistent across products where possible.
• Participate in the development and planning of the User Acceptance Testing activities, including test plans and scripts, based on requirements.
• Facilitate UAT execution phase and work with business lead and project manager to obtain user acceptance test signoff.