Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at .
Title: BFSI Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA (Remote as of Now)
Duration: Long Term
The client is looking to ramp up its BFSI consulting team presence across various geographies. This role will be a part of the BFSI Digital CoE and based out of Atlanta, USA.
Domain: Banking and Financial Services
Experience: 12+ years
- Driving consulting workshops with clients around digital bank setup, digital transformation, cloud migration, process re-engineering, reimagining customer/employee engagement layer, implementing new-age cloud-native platforms
- Expanding Client's BFSI alliances basis market need
- Building new solutions/accelerators which Client can offer as an off-the-shelf or bundled offering to its customers and alliance partners
- Techno-functional understanding of the Banking ecosystem with expertise around cloud-native solutions and designs
- Working with Client's marketing team to generate awareness around Client's BFSI footprint through blogs/vlogs, webinars, website enrichment, case studies, conferences/events, etc.
- Conduct research on the market and industry trends
- Working as a team member in developing proposals and presentations
- Contributes to RFPs/RFIs and recommends value proposition
- Prepare and review client presentations
- Dedicatedly find opportunities for existing and potential clients
- Work collaboratively with other stakeholders across the organization sales, tech, delivery, marketing
Key Competencies/Skills Required:
- Working knowledge of US Banking and Financial services industry including understanding overarching value chain, key players and roles, market trends, etc.
- Should have strong domain experience and credentials in two or more of the following BFS consulting areas -Retail Banking, Lending & Mortgage, Cards and Payments, Fintech platforms esp. Digital Technologies
- Ability to quickly develop strong client relationships and interact with senior-level clients
- Should have the ability to apply his/her deep understanding of the domain and related industry frameworks to plan, define and solution client engagements, and be able to appreciate top-down as well as bottom-up perspectives to solution engagements
- Should have superb communication, data analysis, presentation, data visualization, process/capability modelling, presentation, and project management skills
- Excellent ability to communicate domain and technical concepts to all audiences in addition to engaging clients (storyboarding, executive-level presentations, etc.)
- Should be comfortable in CXO settings
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in the Banking & Financial Services industry in a consulting or product role
- Ability to quickly develop strong client relationships and interact with senior level clients
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Careers