Franklin Lakes, NJ
Full Time Wipro,
As a BI Solutions Architect, you will provide proactive, deep insights into the KPIs and metrics driving the functions and business partners on a daily/weekly/monthly cadence.
The right candidate will be passionate about working with huge datasets and should be someone who loves to bring data together to answer complex business questions .
The candidate will support the development of reporting models and work closely with our engineering teams to implement reporting solutions in Power BI.
- Outstanding analytical modeling skills -Think big, understand business strategy, provide consultative business analysis, and leverage technical skills to create insightful, effective BI solutions
- 15+ years of professional experience and a passion for working with large data sets plus deep experience in advanced modeling techniques, building operational data models (Logical Datawarehouse) and reports out of data lake, data mining and business analysis
- Project management experience and ability to drive successful end-to-end project execution. Ability to guide the team through business requirements, data mapping, providing high level architecture and low level design, development according to the standards set.
- Hands on experience in SQL, Hive, Spark, data mining, and data visualization software such as Micro strategy and Power BI (Experience working with SAP and JDE data is a plus).
- Good to have - experience with Azure (or other cloud), R and/or Python (data extraction, manipulation, and analysis platforms)
- Good to have – experience converting traditional BI reports to advanced platforms like Power BI
- Proven track record of strong communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate and influence both business and technical teams
Details for Submission
Phanindra - TA Analytics