Aureus Group has partnered with a Nebraska based company with multiple locations to find a BI Developer. This company offers the ideal candidate a great place to grow their career and display your technical strengths.
Responsibilities of the BI Developer:
* Collaborate with source system experts, customers, and other team members to determine data extraction, transformation, analytics, and reporting requirements.
* Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend and implement process improvements
* Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of BI and ETL processes while adhering to standards developed by the Technical Architecture team.
* Participate in sprint planning and sprint review sessions along with technical architecture sessions.
* Mentor, train and coach users.
Requirements of the BI Developer:
* Excellent knowledge in designing and delivery of Power BI Reports, Dashboards, Datasets, and related applications.
* Ability to design and implement core BI framework to drive analytics across the organization
* Ability to model data coming in from different data sources into BI technologies
* Good working knowledge of standard methodologies, concepts, best practices, and procedures within a business intelligence environment
• Expertise in working with a team of data scientists to generate advanced analytics on structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
*U.S citizens/Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. ONLY due to the government or federal requirement *
*We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas*
*Only candidates closely matching the client's required qualifications and experience will receive a reply*
At Aureus Group, we're the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We're the expert's professional's turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that lines up well with the BI Developer description and is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online or call 888-239-5993 for a confidential conversation. Please refer to job # 19-986523 when inquiring.
Position: Application Developer
Programming Languages: C#, Software-Other: Database
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 239-5993 for more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.