TCI has an immediate need for a BI Data Analyst in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire.
The BI Data Analysts will work with clients/stakeholders and technical teams to improve data processes and conduct analysis. Analysis includes monitoring performance and quality control and identifying improvements. In addition, you will support any additional mission critical tasks to support internal and external needs.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Design and schedule reports and visualizations to effectively communicate these trends.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- 2- 3 years of experience of programming/design of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (ideally knows 2016) and SSIS packages and dtsx files & packages.
- Solid understanding with Visual Studio, Stored Procedures, ADO.Net, and Web Services.
- Comprehensive understanding of OO principles and design patterns.
- Comprehensive understanding of both SDLC & Agile.
- Knowledge of relational database design to third normal form.