Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a BI Developer/Analyst for our client in the Wireless domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12 Months Contract (May Extend)
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Role: BI Developer/Analyst
Primary Skills: Business Intelligence
Role Description: The BI Developer/Analyst must have at least 5+ years of experience. The BI Developer/Analyst is responsible for developing various data pipeline automations using ETL tools like SSIS or Alteryx. This position will be responsible for getting data from various sources like SQL Server, BigQuery, Teradata, Hadoop/Hive, Oracle, Flat files, Excel, Microsoft Access etc. and preparing it for ingestion to a data visualization tool.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business problems including critical metrics and KPIs
- Identify the data sources needed to build BI solutions like interactive dashboards to solve those business problems
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Pulling data from various sources including Microsoft SQL Server, Data Cubes (Analysis Service/OLAP), Oracle, Teradata, Hadoop and others.
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Validate data accuracy.
Nice to Have:
- Build ETL workflows to automate data and reporting.
- Automate the ETL workflows and schedule it to run automatically and manage it by exception
- Maintain ETL processes on an ongoing basis
- Expert knowledge of data warehousing\data mart concepts.
Must Have Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in working Databases like Microsoft SQL Server
- 5+ years of experience in working on more than one database technologies like SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, AWS Redshift, BigQuery.
- 5+ years of experience in building ETL processes using Microsoft SSIS and loading data from multiple sources like SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle, Flat files, Excel, Microsoft Access, Alteryx etc.
- Experience in Looker, ThoughtSpot, Qlik and Tableau
- Supply Chain background is preferred
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Some off hours/weekend support required.
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Tarun Garg
Recruiter Phone(Ext: 2188)
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an IT Staffing and Digital Transformation Services company. Over the years, we have mastered the art of finding the right talent for your IT needs in the most efficient way. We understand the growing need for the digital workforce as well as the importance of people who deliver value out of mainstream technologies. We are proud of our engagements with leading corporations across the U.S., helping them staff their IT needs on time, every time. Backed by robust sourcing practices and screening methodologies, our vibrant teams spread across the U.S. and India are able to drive high levels of staffing efficiencies for our clients. Beyond servicing the usual staffing needs efficiently, we have a habitual flair in finding purple squirrels those uncommon and specialized skill sets that are otherwise hard to source.
Our exposure to the evolution of technology has enabled us to build a practice-based approach to service our clients and has led us to nurture capabilities in Digital Transformation Services. Our teams, today, specialize in building applications that support the digital ecosystem on analytics, cloud, social and mobility. Our digital technology practices include SAP HANA and Salesforce, while our Digital Learning practice delivers value to organizational learning and development through programed digital content and design thinking.
Our investments in proprietary methodologies and custom workshops are backed by a Global Delivery Model to ensure proven efficiencies and increasing value to our clients.
A minority-owned organization, Mastech Digital is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MHH.