We are currently seeking a qualified Business Intelligence Developer to join our team. The developer will be involved in all facets of the Business Intelligence Initiative. This includes application development, design, maintenance and operations.
Contact: Martin Hendricks / (630) 392-2515 / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Operational – Execute and monitor daily processing of data for BI Dashboards.
• Business Requirements – Interact with analysts to gain insights on business logic.
• ETL Development – Develop ETL software for extracting data from source systems.
• Data Modeling - Create data models for use in the BI Dashboards.
• Dashboard Design – Create powerful BI Dashboards by visualizing data.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
• 2+ years’ experience developing in Business Intelligence Applications/Dashboards:
o QlikView (preferred)
• Experience using relational databases, such as: Sybase, Oracle, and MS SQL Server.
• Proficient in Excel and VBA.
• Proficient in SQL and ETL techniques.
• Familiarity with PDLC and Agile development methodology. This includes project planning, requirements gathering, data analysis, documentation, and dashboard design.
• Financial Services industry experience strongly preferred.
1770 N. Park St, Suite 100 Naperville, IL, 60563Contact