Our direct client is looking for a junior – to mid-level BI Developer.
This could be the perfect opportunity for someone with a good education and foundation of professional experience, who wants a chance to do diverse, interesting, and self-directed work in a rapidly-growing firm. Be the sole BI person in the company with tremendous room for growth.
- Work with development, IT infrastructure, and business units to understand the requirements and the impact of your work. Translate business requirements in to technical specifications and data visualizations.
- Present to managers and senior leadership
- Manipulate/create reports, templates and dashboards
- Be the sole BI employee in the company – have a meaningful impact on a small team with significant growth potential.
- Work closely with senior developers and senior company leadership (who have technical backgrounds)
- Tableau or other BI tool
- Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server desired
- Relational Database such as SQL Server or Oracle
- SQL scripting
- Proficiency in data visualization, dashboard design, and workflow
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is desired
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
We look forward to meeting you!