Please send resume to if you are interested in this BI Developer opening near Oak Brook, IL 60523 (I-290/294). Salary for this role is in the $105K - $110K range + AWESOME benefits.
If you are not interested, please forward to your network. AMS Staffing offers referral fees should they be hired.
Job Title: BI Developer
Location: Oak Brook, IL 60523 (I-290/294)
Salary: $105K - $110K range + excellent benefits!!!
Term: Permanent / Full-Time Role
The Microsoft BI Developer will be required to program efficiently in T-SQL, develop SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages, create and support OLAP Cubes (SSAS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports, Power BI dashboard creation and various other department functions.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to the following):
- Design and build ETL packages using MS SQL stored procedures and Integration Services (SSIS)
- Support and enhance OLAP cubes (SSAS)
- Support design and implementation of reports using Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Design, develop and support Power BI data sources, reports and dashboards
- Assist with development and implementation of a data analytics solution
- Work with database team to optimize database performance of queries and ETL processes.
- Provide end-user support by utilizing interpersonal skills to communicate with and instruct endusers on MS BI products and technologies
- Troubleshoot escalated BI issues including data, ETL and SSRS issues Requirements
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft BI Stack including SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI with at least 3 years of experience with Microsoft BI tools
- Experience designing, developing and supporting Power BI data sources and reports
- Experience with Power BI SSRS and Power BI Report Builder is desired
- Ability to commit to off-hour assistance and overtime required (evening/weekends) as necessary per project and solving production issues
- Proficiency with Microsoft personal productivity tools (Excel, Word, Visio, Access)
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM SDLC environment
- Experience with TFS Team tools and TFS Database Projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or proven hands-on experience