Our Direct Client in Denver, Colorado is hiring a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer in a full time role. This role is also responsible for supporting the BI tools and the data users that make up the BI community. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Computers and Technology
- Excellent technical and data related problem solving skills.
- Good communication and consultancy skills used to understand and capture business requirements with the ability to work in both a team and individual environments.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle with the ability to lead efforts to create new or modify existing data extracts, reports, and applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Microsoft BI toolset using SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, etc.
- Strong SQL query and data interrogation skills required.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office is also needed.
- Gather requirements for internal reports and analysis, as well as external vendor data extracts
- Translates requirements into report/extract designs
- Evaluates data sources and technical approaches to satisfy user requirements
- Gains understanding of the source data's meaning, accuracy, and completeness and how it may affect the report/extract design and business outcomes.
- Documents the solution to include tech specifications, data mappings, and other design documents to be maintained in a common repository
- Codes the solution to meet the agreed upon specifications and performs unit testing of the product.
- Maintains regular communication with end users on design implications, timeline, and solution outcomes
- Coordinates with end-users on the validation and acceptance of the final work product
- Ensures solution is properly tested and promoted to production following standard change management practices
- Creates, maintains and monitors associated job schedules
- Participates as needed in the planning, scoping, design and delivery of project components that are information management specific deliverables.
Education and Experience
- Coordinates with business owners, vendors, and project leadership to ensure timelines and outcomes are met.
- Advises project teams on issues and needs as they arise that may affect the project outcomes, making recommendations to address the stated concerns.
- Supports the process of assigning, managing and re-prioritizing project priorities as needed.
- Provides project updates, status, estimates to complete, etc. to support project outcomes.
- Provides technical and administrative support to maintain and administer the BI reporting portal and BI reporting tools
- Oversees the BI reporting change management process.
- Provides end-users with updates and information regarding the availability and use of BI reporting environments and individual reports
- Participates in end-user forums to facilitate ease of use and understanding of BI reports.
- Be available to individual users to provide one-on-one training on BI reports, process and data related issues as needed to ensure business success.
- Provides user training on BI tools and reports
- Server Maintenance - Patches and Upgrades
- Database Administration - Security and Access, Change Management
- Desktop services - Tools and access for BI
- Development tools - Microsoft BI development toolkit (Management/Visual Studio), Redgate, etc.
- Interface and File Exchange - SFTP and vendor file transfer issues
- Vendor Management - IMI workload, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Concentration in Information Management, Information Systems, Healthcare Analytics, or equivalent field, preferred.
- Three years of technical experience in health care systems data structures and the business meaning and use of managed care data required. 3. In lieu of a Bachelor's degree: a. Associate's degree and 6 years relevant experience required b. High school diploma/GED and 9 years relevant experience required. 4. Additionally, experience with managed care products including Medicaid and Medicare, as well as associated business functions for; Claims Processing, Membership Maintenance, Provider Maintenance, Financial Administration, Pharmacy Administration and Care Management is preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.Jason Ungar | JUngar@Atrilogy.com
Office: 602 344 9812| Mobile: 949 338 9155
4802 E Ray Road, Suite 23-644, Phoenix, AZ 85044