BI DeveloperLocation: Cincinnati, OH
We're seeking an experienced BI developer for our Cincinnati client to build data pipelines that allow various teams to make data-informed business decisions.Duration: 6+months contract to hireRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Listen to business needs and design data models that support business outcomes
- Develop reliable, reusable, automated and streamlined ETL code
- Design and develop BI data marts, reports and dashboards
- Build in automated audit, balancing and controls
- Provide production support, including on-call rotation and technical assistance to end-user and IT staff
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science or related discipline.
- Expert-level expertise with SQL, Data Modeling and Dimensional Modeling
- Experience designing and implementing ETL processes (IBM's DataStage, SQLSvr SSAS, SAS)
- Experience developing BI dashboards (IBM's Cognos, Microsoft's Power BI) and creating data quality scorecards and data lineage
For Immediate consideration please send an updated MS word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgKeywords:
SQL, Data Modeling, Dimensional Modeling, ETL, IBM DataStage, SQLSvr SSAS, SAS, IBM Cognos, Microsoft Power BI, Data quality, Data lineage
Job ID: 331637About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!