- Work with client users, project managers, IT staff and stakeholders to develop, enhance and maintain Business Intelligence (BI) projects and solutions to provide insightful analytics to help clients make sound business decisions based on data.
- Work on life cycle development of BI projects.
- Communicate with users to gather reporting requirements.
- Use industry leading Business Intelligence (BI) software to design and implement reports and dashboard according to users requirements.
- Design or enhance data warehouse data model to accommodate reporting requirements, using industry standard design principles and techniques.
- Work with other team members such as ETL developers, DBA s and project manager to ensure proper progress.
- Use either Java or .Net programming environment and BI software SDK to create custom BI applications, when needed.
The required skills are:
- Solid SQL skills. Knowledgeable in one or more DBMS: SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and client facing skills.
The nice to have skills are:
- Knowledgeable in logical and physical data modeling
- Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet
- .Net, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#
- Knowledge and experience in Linux, Sun Solaris, HP UNIX, IBM AIX and Windows, etc.
- Bachelor or Master s degree in Computer Sciences, Business Information Systems, Management Information Systems or other IT related majors
We offer competitive compensation package and sponsor H1B.