Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a BI Developer
for a contract
assignment with one of our premier financial services clients in Tampa, FL
- Responsible to work with business and development teams to create dashboards/reports using business intelligence tools for business solutions and actionable alerts.
- Interpret business requirements and translate in to optimal technical solutions using standards and best practices.
- Perform related SDLC activities like sprint planning and estimation.
- Work in a fast paced environment and adapt to the rapid changes in the software industry.
- Partner with team members as well as cross functional partners to support business processes and solutions.
- 8-10 years of total IT experience in Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, Microstrategy, Qlik Sense, etc.)
- 5-7 years of hands on experience in Tableau server administration and development using best practices and standards.
- Must have strong hands on experience in modelling, building complex dashboards and report development using Tableau.
- Experience developing complex Schema and Application objects to support reporting requirements.
- Hands on with performance optimization techniques and strategies.
- Must have expertise in defining data and functional entitlements.
- Must have hands on in SQL and data modeling skills.
- Experience in unit testing, documentation and migration activities.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to directly interact with internal clients.
- Experience in Big Data based reporting using Arcadia is preferred.
- Experience with JIRA is a plus.
- Tableau certification is a plus.
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com