Our client is a fast growing healthcare company that is seeking a highly motivated mid-level Business Intelligence developer to add to our existing business intelligence team. This position offers the opportunity to further develop your skills across a broad range of projects and activities and new tools and technologies. This position is based in northern Lake County.
• Work on integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
• Assist in the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with BI solutions.
• Experience in designing and building data warehouses, data marts, reports and dashboards.
• Experience with creating, optimizing ETL workflows and translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
• Develop and implement interactive analytic reports and dashboards.
• Must be comfortable with dynamic, fast paced environments with the ability to adapt quickly.
• Must be able to transform data into actionable items that will help to provide data driven business decisions.
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience with relational database and data warehouse concepts.
• Strong track record of delivering business intelligence functionality leveraging Microsoft BI stack using SSIS, SSRS.
• Create complex data queries using SQL.
• Strong knowledge of database and SQL skills, familiarity with data architecture and data modeling concepts of STAR and Snowflake schema. Must have experience loading a data warehouse.
• Demonstrated abilities in data analysis and critical thinking.
• Must display strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with any self-service BI tool like Sisense, Power BI, Tableau or Qlik View.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP.
What's In It for You?
• Opportunity grow yourself as a Business Intelligence Specialist.
• Competitive Base Salary plus bonus to reward you for your hard work
• Medical, Dental coverage and 401K.