Kforce has a client that is seeking a BI Manager in Madison, Wisconsin (WI).
You will be responsible for Data, Reporting and BI program including all facets of strategy, planning, data governance, vendor management, and staff leadership. Works with all levels of the organization to provide trusted data and analytics for data driven business decisions. Establishes and builds program best practices, manages projects, and is responsible for the development of documentation and training programs.
* Develop a strategic data management and analytics roadmap in collaboration with the CIO and executive leadership
* Develop and lead staff including performance, mentoring and training opportunities
* Create robust, sustainable architecture that supports requirements and provides for future expansion which includes legacy and new data sources
* Design processes to monitor and manage data quality and validation
* Evaluate and select appropriate tools, methodologies and processes that meet business needs
* Review vendors, license agreements and subscriptions for cost savings measures and best use of tools
* Develop and maintain vendor relationships for contracted work and tools
* Manage development activities with other members of BI team, the business, and contracted personnel
* Develop and maintain documentation strategy
* Develop and maintain user training strategy
* Develop and maintain best practice guides for team, data governance, report development, and training
* Work with the business to develop and grow relationships between business (data needs) and IT support of those needs
* Create project plans and manage on-going BI projects
* Perform ad-hoc analysis and report development
* Assist staff with tasks as needed
* Review business processes for understanding of data flows and BI designs
* Requirements gathering: 5+ years of gathering and documenting
* Prior experience in data warehousing: either through ETL development, data modeling or some combination
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.