Location: Stamford, CT, St. Louis, MO, Charlotte, NC
Duration: 18 months +
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Excellent People Management skills
• Problem solver (need technical skills, SQL experience for this)
• Must be proactive, should not wait for directions
• Should have good DW/BI skills to understand the existing architecture
• Ability to talk to Senior leadership/executives on project scope, timelines, road blocks.
• Ability to work directly with technical team to solve any issues and keep all deliverables & timelines on track.
• Ability to draft requirements and translate them to the technical team
• Should provide frequent, brief updates to own leadership without being asked for it
• Should be able to provide the team technical guidance
22260 Haggerty Road, Suite 285, Northville, Michigan 48167.
Equal Employment Opportunity:-
DataFactZ employment does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other basis as covered by federal, state, or local law.
Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs.