Title : BI Tester / ETL BI Tester / BI QA Tester - Integration Testing
Location : Malvern - PA
Duration : 9 - 12 Months Contract
When Manger reviews resumes, he will do a key word search on “integration platform testing” and if the candidate’s resume does not have this info noted, he will not interview them.
- So, All candidates need to have this experience and we need to make sure it appears on their resumes
This position is 100% manual testing so Manager does not want to see someone who is heavily focused in Automation Testing
- Review requirements and design documents with developers and quality assurance manager to confirm expected functionality with technical and business needs.
- Implementation, evaluation, and documentation of the developed test cases and scenarios.
- Determine test environment and test data requirements, often in concert with integrated systems’ owners.
- Must be able to communicate with leads regarding project readiness, status and potential risks. Document, quantify, and elevate risks as appropriate. Provide statistical reporting and analysis as necessary.
- Assimilates information quickly, communicates complex requirements and issues clearly and concisely. Able to analyze root cause of a problem and demonstrate good sense when handing the problem over to development.
- Tracks and coordinates defect resolution and retesting, quantifying and mitigating risk accordingly.
- Enthusiastically collaborates with business partners to ensure Mission and Core Values are fulfilled.
- Knowledge of data mining, statistical analysis or healthcare data analytics.
- Experience working with development team from the initial development of business requirements, through all the Agile/Scrum steps and providing on-going maintenance and support.
- Experience with Informatica Power Center, Tableau, Cognos, Anaplan
- Knowledge of Software testing processes and automated tools, with an ability to apply software testing methods and techniques in a business intelligence environment.
- Provide staff mentoring and guidance to foster a strong team atmosphere with an eye to customer service.
- Excellent critical thinking, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Strong experience in writing SQL statements (DML/ DDL)
- Knowledge of relational databases - can navigate and extract data
- Prior working knowledge and validation of IBM Unified Data Model for Healthcare
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both orally and in writing, while also articulating and translating technical language to non-technical customers. Capable of influencing at all levels across the company within span of control.
- Exemplifies teamwork and serves as role model, while also successfully facilitating collaboration across multiple functions, departments and levels. Unquestionable ethics & integrity is pertinent.
- Track record of consistently driving projects to completion and taking accountability for work and results, as well as confronting tough issues and situations.
- Demonstrates and promotes creativity and innovation. Proactively seeks out alternative solutions to business problems.
Consults with clients and teammates to identify all facets of an issue and generate a solution. Understands potential impacts to processes and systems across organization and factors these into solution
Support Data Integration Division
• Strong backend experience (8-10 years)
• Tableau is a must have
• Cognos is a nice to have skill
• Experience testing reports is a plus
• Experience with any ETL tools is ok, but they would prefer experience with Informatica
• Strong backend SQL experience and ETL
• Will be supporting low to high complexities
• Tasked with testing table to table
• Validate data set from source to target
• Validate data going from one system to another
• Making sure data is accurate
• Most projects are Agile so experience with Agile is ideal
• Able to work independently
Please share resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 310.929.4679