Hope you are doing well
We have very good position with our client, please let me know if you are comfortable with the below job description with your updated resume.
Title: Big Data Developer/ Architect
Location: Monroe, LA.
Duration: 06+ months
Interview: Phone than Skype.
Need a very strong credential resource.
- As a Big Data (Hadoop) Architect/Developer, will be responsible for Cloudera Hadoop development, high-speed querying, managing and deploying Flume, Kafka, HIVE and Spark, and oversee handover to operational teams and propose best practices / standards.
- Expertise with Designing, building, installing, configuring and developing Hadoop echo system. Familiarity with Pentaho and Nifi a bonus skillset.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with development teams within the data and analytics team to design, develop, and execute solutions to derive business insights and solve clients' operational and strategic problems.
- Support the development of data and analytics solutions and product that improve existing processes and decision making.
- Build internal capabilities to better serve clients and demonstrate thought leadership in latest innovations in big data, and advanced analytics.
- Contribute to business and market development.
Specific skills and abilities:
- Defining job flows
- Managing and Reviewing Hadoop Log Files
- Manage Hadoop jobs using scheduler
- Cluster Coordination services through Zookeeper
- Support MapReduce programs running on the Hadoop cluster
- Ability to write MapReduce jobs
- Experience in writing Spark scripts
- Hands on experience in HiveQL
- Familiarity with data loading tools like Flume, Sqoop
- Knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie
- Knowledge of ETL tools like Pentaho
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or related technical field preferred
- Expertise with HBase, NOSQL, HDFS, JAVA map reduce for SOLR indexing, data transformation, back-end programming, java, JS, Node.js and OOAD
- 7 + years' of experience in IT with minimum 2 years' of experience in Hadoop.
Thanks & Regards
Xchange Software Inc
10 Austin Avenue, Iselin, NJ - 08830.
This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.