Title: BIM Manager (ArchiCAD)
Located in Dallas, our client, an award-winning architecture, planning and urban design firm with 40 years of industry experience is looking to fill the position of BIM Manager. Firm’s specialties include Transit Oriented, high-density urban infill communities, mixed-use, and sustainable development.
This is a full-time position based in Dallas. Open to Sponsorship. Open to relocating.
The BIM Manager’s role will be to oversee the refinement, maintenance, and training of BIM work environment, working closely with leadership, IT, and coordination teams to implement efficient and effective workflow strategies through BIM standards.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years as BIM Manager with Graphisoft ArchiCAD experience
- Primary responsibilities include the management of ArchiCAD templates, along with files and models, while coordinating BIM standards development, implementation, and enforcement.
- Experienced in template creation/maintenance, software and standards training and library management.
- Experience Creating, Implementing, and Enforcing Standards Technology Research
- Work closely with IT on coordination and BIM Cloud server management (Roles, Server Management, Project Management), and Archiving
- Responsible for BIM Manual and BIM execution plans development and maintenance Assist issues with IT on BIM related services
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a high level of customer service through good communication and can interact effectively with all management levels, technical and non-technical (i.e., business users).
- Active Member in BIM communities
- Add-on development using C++ and ArchiCAD API programming and/or GDL scripting for the creation of company specific library parts (Process Automation as a goal).